To Clear Some Things Up-Rachel Holbert-Jones Page, Sunset SC on Lake Keowee #Ravenblackheartllc

UPDATE: This was posted originally on another blog and I'm moving it to here. It was originally posted on February 19, 2024 so not as far back as the previous post. 

I'm writing this post to clear a few things up. I created a new post today on wordpress (https://rachelholbertjones.com) that has nothing to do with the update I'm posting here (it was about a power steering assist fault that came up on my car). I made some changes to my signature, the place at the bottom of my posts where I explain a little about me and what I like, my situation, etc. A few people were asking about the situation as to how I became homeless because they didn't see a video explaining it and I posted a comment or two and I really need to go back and explain the situation a little better so my subscribers, followers and others know the story but for now I'm explaining it here in the written word.

I added some details to my signature on wordpress and later when I have time I will create a new video explaining what I haven't. A lot of people see my old videos where I talk about living/sleeping in my car (and because I'm so far behind, some of those old videos are just now being posted) and don't understand. Those videos are from when I was traveling and I did sleep in my car when I traveled and for all intents and purposes I was living in my car, at least while I was on the road but eventually I would return home for awhile then go back out later. And home wasn't a basecamp or homebase or whatever some vanlifers call it when they return to the city they're from but they're still living in their vehicle. That wasn't me. I returned to a home made of wood and bricks in a neighborhood with neighbors that would ask me how I was because they hadn't seen me in awhile. For a whole year, when my driver's license was suspended I stayed at home except for going to the store and walking daily in my neighborhood. I worked at home, ate, slept, watched TV and did the normal things people in houses do. It was a rough year not being able to travel or drive and living with a somewhat toxic roommate and I'm sure I wasn't the easiest person to be around because being stuck wasn't something I did well with.

When I got my license back I went back out on the road and went back to work and for those posters that tell me to get a job, I have a job and have worked my whole life, like most people in America. For those of you that tell me to monetize my channel, that's a great idea and I will implement it once YouTube tells me I qualify. There are rules. I don't have a lot of patience for people that tell me what I should be doing when they haven't already done it. If they had, they'd know about the meticulous rules. Plus, I have a full time job but like many it isn't enough for a place to rent, not to mention, I have no desire to give some slummy landlord $1500 a month to not keep the place up to par and not fix anything and before the armchair quarterbacks say, "rent can't be that much and there must be cheaper places," well, not around here it's not and even the crappy places are expensive. It's a high tourist area which drives prices up.

In November, we lost our house. It's a rather long, complicated story, maybe not so complicated for some, but the litigation has been complicated, filled with errors and discrepancies of the trial court and lawyers and judges that no more than shysters but many people already know our court system is corrupt. It's more corrupt in some places than others. And this particular place is filled with people in the justice system that have no ethics. Our attorney basically threw the case. At best, he was totally incompetent. Those that aren't corrupt are inept.

I go over what happened and how we came to lose our house (my inherited house) in the excerpt about me and it wasn't due to foreclosure. There's alot of information about me that has nothing to do with my situation such as my likes, dislikes, work and heritage, etc. but the information is there. What I felt I could post because legally, I'm probably not supposed to be posting anything to do with the litigation. UNfortunately, I had already posted a lot online which the opposing attorneys tried to use and did use against me. They used every morsel they get their hands on, right down to the fact I lost my driver's license, my work, posts I made five, ten years ago, posts about a controlling boyfriend from years ago was used against me. Any and everything I've posted for the past twenty years was fair game. My attorney, who is ethically bound to warn me of this (at least according to the rules of professional conduct put out by the bar association) didn't and I found myself in even more legal hot water because apparently my attorney didn't read these rules. Not that I could have gotten rid of social media posts from years ago but I could have deactivated my accounts. It neither here nor there now. We are now in appeals on one lawsuit and I'll be bringing more lawsuits.

I'll stop rambling for now and post the new signature here, that gives more information. And for those that don't understand, don't try, it's hard for me to understand this and there's much information that I can't legally post here, not now. When it's all said and done, then I can but that might be a year or two because it can take the court of appeals more than a year to decide the case and there's no guarantee we will prevail because fighting/overturning a trial court judgment is hard.

Maybe in a year or two we will have saved enough money for an RV. Knowing what I know now about the legal system and the whole shady landlord-tenant arena I don't think I will ever go the rental route again.

Until next time……..My story………………I’m Rachel Xie Qi Holbert-Jones Page and this is my story: living part time in Iva, South Carolina (Anderson County SC) and part time in Hartwell, Georgia on my boyfriend Malachi’s boat, a 1986 Chris-Craft Catalina 381, at the Hartwell Marina which technically doesn’t allow liveaboards so I can only stay there sometimes. He purchased a 1996 Holiday Mansion 39 Barracuda, a 1977 CHB Trawler 34 (I’m remodeling), a 1986 Marine Trader 54 Sunliner that I’m updating. Malachi and his brother purchased a 2018 Sunseeker Manhattan 52 and a 2001 Nordic Tug 37. I still have the 2001 Adventure-Craft 2800 in the Outer Banks that I’m currently not renting (but call home) because I’m behind on rent payments but I have the ability to go back to once I catch up (The landlord is a friend). *********************************************************************** I’m still taking care of my aunt in West Virginia but not as much anymore and hoping not to have to return to Memphis, Tennessee. We are scheduled to get my aunt moved to Dead Women Crossing, Oklahoma but it keeps getting moved farther out. I’m still traveling and road tripping for work and have been to my Uncle’s ranch in Alpine, Texas to oversee it and the cattle he titled in my name, Texas Longhorns, Scottish Highlands, Brangus and show horses. He’s also added some Bison and Beefalo to his ranch in addition to his other livestock. I still have a lot of familiarizing to do and I’m very happy to learn about the cattle, horses and the ranch. ************************************************************************* For my work travels my uncle purchased a beautiful blue 1995 Ford E-150 Econoline GT Starquest Campervan. I wasn’t sure at first about him purchasing an older van like this but the man that owned it previously had completely converted it with solar power and electrical and while it was priced higher than he wanted it was a great deal for all of the work the owner had done. It only has 112k miles and since I haven’t driven it much and it was purchased it in January 2024, it still has the same mileage. It only has a sealed portable toilet but that is okay because I prefer a public toilet and only use a camper toilet if I’m dispersed camping or at a Walmart and have no choice. I prefer rest areas and truck stops and only stay at a Walmart or Cracker Barrel if I must. For short trips, I drive a car or SUV my Uncle gives me. ************************************************************************* I have an avid love for photography and capturing the essence of old, abandoned properties, allegedly haunted places, classic, antique vehicles, lakes, rivers, nature and historical places. I’m not a ghosthunter or paranormal investigator although I’ve had people request me to lead their groups, I’m a legend Hunter which means I love to chase the legends. I love scary podcasts and spend more time on YouTube or Audible than Peacock or Tubi. I used to watch TV or movies when I stopped for the night but now I usually go right to sleep when I stop and prefer the podcasts of Darkness Prevails, What Lurks Beneath or Swamp Dweller. I like to listen to scary trucker stories too, occasionally Carmen Carrion or grizzly/polar bear attacks. On Audible I like books but have only finished one or two so it doesn’t really pay for itself. I do like the Dateline Podcasts. I’ve recently developed an interest in the law and like google scholar and casetext for research, medium, wordpress and blogger for writing, YouTube, listening to van lifers and people living in their cars, SUV’s and RV’s. I like Facebook groups geared toward van life, camping and road tripping, unsplash, pexels and pixabay for public domain photos, pinterest, instagram, reading, greek mythology, the metaphysical, ebay, shadowlands (for places that are supposedly haunted) and the internet. ***********************I like creating videos, photography, blogging and going to car shows when I’m not working which consists of scouting for investment properties and rehabbing/remodeling those properties after my Uncle and his business partners purchase the houses. We also remodel old boats and restore classic cars. When not working, I like camping, photography, museums, historical places, art galleries, antique shops, anything old and driving deserted back roads. I’m also into fitness, weightlifting (although I haven’t been doing much of it this winter because it’s cold and I like to exercise outside), nutrition, healthy eating, gua sha, face rollers, beauty, fashion and recently tai chi and yoga. ***************************************Visit my blogs at https://rachelholbertjonespage.comhttps://sassygrrl32x.blogspot.com and https://youtube.com/sassygrrl32 *****************************************By Rachel Xie Qi Holbert-Jones Page AKA sassygrrl32 & Haunted Legendhunter & Bourbon Street Blogger *******************************************For my name change: First, it is part of my rebranding and second I wanted to take my great-grandmother’s maiden name and incorporate it into my name for heritage sake. Xie means “thank” in mandarin, it dates to the Nanyang in the Henan province, annexed around the Western Zhou dynasty (1076-771 BC). In ancient chinese it meant “acrobat skills” and “flying upward” as in a bird. The Xie family name was found in the USA in 1920 in Wisconsin. Da Xie means to “express one’s thanks” and Xie Mei is “harmonious and graceful.” ************************************************************************ Qi (Che, Chi, pronounced chee) means “the circulating life force whose existence and properties are the basis of much chinese philosophy and medicine”; “the energy in everything”; “vital life force.”; “flowing vital energy.” **************************************************************** In traditional chinese philosophy and medicine, qi is an unseen energy that flows through everything, binding all things together within the micro and macro elements of the universe. And one more interesting tidbit: Low Bow (bowing as low as you can) is reserved for people of much higher stature than yourself and indicates deep respect. ***********************************************#rachelholbertjones #rachelxieqiholbertjones #sassygrrl32 #sassygrrl32x #Iva #SouthCarolina #Hartwell #Georgia #andersoncounty #livinginacar #vanlife #nomadlifestyle #carcamping #roadtripping #boondocking #carlife #livingoffgrid #vandwelling #vanliving #personalblogpage #legendhunter #haunted #abandoned #rhjonespage #rxqhjp #rxqhjonespage #rxqhjpage rxieqiholbertjones #rachelxieqi #rachelxieqiholbertjonespage #xieqiholbertjones #xieqiholbert #xieqi #sassyaftersixty #deadwomencrossing #oklahoma #westvirginia #memphis #tennessee #sassyaftersixty #bourbonstreetblogger #bepositive #prayer #GodBless #vitallifeforce #flowingvitalenergy #unseenenergy #taichi *****************************************As a side note: To explain my homeless/houseless situation, my ex boyfriend sold my house without my permission by signing the purchase agreement online and not talking to the buyer. The buyer was a wholesale agent in Florida, the house is in North Carolina, so there was never any meetings. The wholesaler sold the contract (reassignment) to someone else. My ex BF took the money. Unfortunately, we had joint accounts. We are now in litigation (with the buyer) and are currently in an appeal and I have several motions set for a few months from now. There were a lot of discrepancies in the contracts as well as a number of errors the trial court made. In one contract I was listed as my father’s wife, my address was wrong, there were many mistakes. The whole thing (closing) took place out of state. I’m looking for my ex BF so I can take a lawsuit on him but he lives full time in his RV so I have no idea where he is currently. He has a post office box and several certified letters have been sent but went undelivered and I’ve certainly not told him I’m trying to serve him with a lawsuit. The last known address I have for him is in Arkansas and he uses his brother’s address in Tennessee (summons has been sent there too and went unserved by the sheriff). ****************************************************I just wanted to share, a lot of people on my YouTube channel wanted to know the story and many don’t understand how someone else can sell your property out from under you but it happens. It happened to me. It was inherited property and many of my friends believe I was targeted. This isn’t something I can really talk about in my videos. I have a little but I have to be very discerning on what I say and technically I’m probably not supposed to be talking about considering I’m seeking to sue my ex boyfriend for his part. I’ve tried going to the police but they couldn’t help me. They said it was civil matter. So there you have it.

UPDATE: I'm moving to Lake Keowee in Sunset South Carolina but will still occasionally be in Iva, SC too but probably not very much in Hartwell, Georgia. I was staying at the Hartwell marina and they don't allow liveaboards so I will end up in Sunset on Lake Keowee fixing up a rundown boat Malachi bought (1981 Yukon Delta 28) that I get the privelege of repairing for free room and board. The marina won't open officially and have water until April. First, I'm going to do inspections before moving on to it. I'm also working for three new businesses in addition to Rizzo REI Partners. My Uncle created two new businesses and Malachi one. They are Raven BlackHeart LLC, Raven Blackbeard LLC and Xie Qi LLC. #ravenblackheartllc #ravenblackbeardllc #xieqillc
I can be reached at @ravenblackheart1 and @ravenblackbeard on Outlook. One account forced me to shorten the name to Ravnbhllc #ravnbhllc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Steering Assist Fault Part 2~R. Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC

Back on the Road & Living in My Car~Rachel Holbert Jones, Sunset SC #ravenblackheartllc

Sitting In Dealership~Rachel Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC