Headed To Texas In My (New To Me) Ford Flex For Some Cattle Adventures-Rachel Holbert Jones


Headed to Texas to move cattle from one ranch to another. Currently at Aunt's in Montgomery, Alabama until after labor day!!!!!!

Until next time……..My story-page……..A Brand New Update: Rehabbing Malachi’s boat on Lake Keowee did not come to fruition. Now I’m headed to Lookout Mountain, Tennessee. It sits on the border with its sister city in Georgia. I plan to rehab another three houses. I just got finished rehabbing three houses in North Carolina. The Lookout Mountain houses are going to be big jobs for very old houses. Hopefully, I will be there awhile. I will also be there during winter. I don’t know when I’ll go back to West Virginia to care for my aunt. I also don’t know if we’ll ever get her to Oklahoma. My new nighttime love is Audible. I am excited to share some of the books I listen to. I will share them if I get time between work. I’ve added Let’s Read to my podcast list. I’ve recently added weight lifting back to my regiment. The good news is that I will still be near a lake. It is Lula Lake. I am also starting a new job at the Core Preserve. The Core Preserve is part of the Lula Lake Land Trust. This trust owns thousands of acres. And can dock the boat at Cameron Harbor Marina. OLD UPDATE: I’m moving to a marina on Lake Keowee in Sunset SC. I’m moving into a smaller boat. It is a 1981 Yukon Delta 28. This boat needs a ton of work. I’m Rachel Holbert Jones. I work for XieQi, LLC, RavenBlackHeart, LLC & RavenBlackbeard, LLC. My uncle owns these LLCs. I also work for Rizzo REI Partners. This is my story/page. I live in Iva, South Carolina (Anderson County). I spend part of my time in Hartwell, Georgia on my boyfriend’s boat. The boat is a 1986 Chris-Craft Catalina 381. I was at the Hartwell Marina which doesn’t allow liveaboards. He purchased a 1996 Holiday Mansion 39 Barracuda. He also bought a 1977 CHB Trawler 34 (I’m remodeling). I am updating a 1986 Marine Trader 54 Sunliner. Moreover, he purchased a 2018 Sunseeker Manhattan 52, a 2001 Nordic Tug 37, and a 1983 Fishcraft 28. The Fishcraft is similar to the AdventureCraft 28 I lived on and still call home. I’m also camping at various places, mostly lake campgrounds. I still care for my aunt in West Virginia sometimes and hoping not to have to return to Memphis, Tennessee. We are scheduled to move my aunt to Dead Women Crossing, Oklahoma. First, we will go to Georgia for the winter. Then, we will go to Michigan in the summer. I’m still traveling for work. I have visited my Uncle’s ranch in Alpine, Texas. I went there to oversee it. He re-titled the cattle in both of our names. They include Texas Longhorns, Scottish Highlands, Brangus, and show horses. He’s also added Bison and Beefalo to his ranch. For my work travels my uncle purchased a 1995 Ford E-150 Econoline GT Starquest Campervan. I wasn’t sure about an older van like this. The man who owned it had completely converted it with solar power and electrical. It was a good deal. It only has 112k miles. It only has a sealed portable toilet. This is acceptable for me. I prefer public toilets. I use a camper toilet only if I’m dispersed camping, at a Walmart or Cracker Barrel. I prefer rest areas and truck stops. For short trips, I drive a car or SUV. I have an avid love for photography. I enjoy capturing the essence of old, abandoned houses. I love exploring allegedly haunted places. Classic, antique vehicles draw my attention. I often photograph lakes and rivers. I find beauty in nature. Museums and art galleries captivate me. I love visiting antique shops. Car shows are a joy to attend. Historical places fascinate me. I’m not a ghosthunter or paranormal investigator. I have had people request me to lead their groups. I’m a legend hunter. I love scary podcasts and spend more time on YouTube or Audible than Peacock or Tubi. I used to watch TV or movies when I stopped for the night. Now, I usually go right to sleep when I stop. I prefer the podcasts of Darkness Prevails, What Lurks Beneath, Swamp Dweller or Red Owl. I like to listen to scary trucker stories too, occasionally grizzly/polar bear attacks, audiobooks & Dateline Podcasts. I like google scholar. I also like casetext, medium, wordpress, livejournal, and blogger. Unsplash, pexels, and pixabay are great resources. I find joy in Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. X and Tumblr are interesting platforms. I often shop at amazon and eBay. I enjoy shadowlands (for places that are haunted). I love reading and exploring Greek mythology. Animal shows and National Geographic fascinate me. I am intrigued by the metaphysical, food, camping, fitness, and weightlifting. Nutrition and health are important to me. I practice gua sha and use face rollers. I appreciate beauty and fashion. I take part in tai chi and yoga. I watch YouTube, especially listening to vanlifers and people living in their vehicles. Road tripping, computers, internet, and creating videos are things I enjoy. I also like long drives & deserted back roads. Work consists of scouting for investment properties and rehabbing/remodeling those properties for my employer. We also remodel old boats and restore classic cars. Visit my blogs at https://rachelholbertjonespage.com (Diverse & Wickedly Crazed Diary). I’m changing my blog to revolve around mostly haunted and abandoned places. Occasionally, I will focus on personal posts about my homeless situation; https://xie-qi.blogspot.com (Rachel X’s Secret Diary) focused on my homeless situation; https://rachelholbertzero.wordpress.com (Ground Zero) my new blog Ground Zero focused on the houses I’m rehabbing and Lookout Mountain where I’m currently living until the houses are finished being renovated and nearby towns; https://sassygrrl32x.blogspot.com is social media type posts in a blog format; https://medium.com/@sassygrrl32a is mostly reviews; https://sassygrrl32.livejournal.com is a social media type blog; https://rachelholbertjones10.blogspot.com has some links to YT videos and personal posts; https://rachelholbertjones.wordpress.com is my business blog, https://rachelholbertjones.weebly.com is my crazy and contentious blog and https://youtube.com/sassygrrl32. My social media links are Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sassygrrl32; Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/sassygrrl32; Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sassygrrl32/; Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sassygrrl32/; Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-holbert-jones-1b595b2a5/; TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@sassygrrl32……….By Rachel Holbert Jones Page (Xie Qi, LLC & RavenBlackHeart, LLC) AKA sassygrrl32 & Haunted Legendhunter & Bourbon Street Blogger. Many people are curious about my homeless situation. I have removed the story for now. I will discuss it in my blog posts. #LookoutMountain #Tennessee #Georgia #rachelxieqiholbertjonespage #sassygrrl32 #sunset #Iva #Keowee #SouthCarolina #Hartwell #Georgia #andersoncounty #Michigan #livinginacar #vanlife #nomadlifestyle #carcamping #roadtripping #boondocking #carlife #livingoffgrid #vandwelling #vanliving #legendhunter #haunted #abandoned #xieqi #sassyaftersixty #deadwomencrossing #oklahoma #westvirginia #memphis #tennessee #bourbonstreetblogger #bepositive #prayer #GodBless #rebranding #westernzhoudynasty #daxie #nanyang #mandarin #xiemei #lowbow #vitallifeforce #flowingvitalenergy #unseenenergy #taichi #davisislandersllc #rizzoreipartners #crazyandcontentious #blackheart #raven #ravenblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesblackheartpage #rachelxieqiholbertjonespageblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesravenblackheart #oconeecounty #pickens #pickenscounty #lakehartwell #lakekeowee #lakejocassee #photography #nature #wordpress #blogger #medium #livejournal #weebly #facebook #instagram #pinterest #rachelxsecretdiary #diverseandwickedlycrazeddiary #wickedlycrazed #homelessness #homeless #houseless #unhoused #ivakeowee #ravenblackheartllc #ravenblackbeardllc #xieqillc #ravnbhllc UPDATE: I work for Xie Qi, LLC, RavenBlackHeart, LLC, RavenBlackbeard, LLC & Rizzo REI Partners, @RavenBlackheart1 & @RavenBlackbeard on outlook…..a mixture of my great grandmother’s maiden name and Malachi’s name, which makes for an interesting username, was initially incorporated as part of my name but is really the LLC’s I work for. On one account it is shortened to Ravnbhllc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Steering Assist Fault Part 2~R. Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC

Back on the Road & Living in My Car~Rachel Holbert Jones, Sunset SC #ravenblackheartllc

Sitting In Dealership~Rachel Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC