It's Not Uncommon To Encounter Trolls On YouTube~Rachel Holbert Jones, Sunset SC #Ravenblackheartllc

 I've been stuck in a rest area for two days with the Norovirus (stomach flu) once again and I shared a video about it. I've been sharing videos about my travels for over two years now and when we became homeless and starting living in our cars full time in November 2023, I started vlogging and blogging about it. Although the blogging end of it came much later than the videos.

Over the past few months, there has been a troll who posts and I probably should just block him but his comments, while rude, are not to the extent, that I would block him. Not yet anyway. And I am a big proponent of free speech therefore can't see myself blocking someone merely because I don't like the comments. There are others that have made some pretty rude, judgmental remarks but they aren't trolls. But this one guy comments on every video and trolls.

This is not uncommon. Many people have nothing better to do than sit at home or at their workplace on their boss's time commenting on social media posts when they should be working. Or they simply have nothing better to do. Whatever the reason, it's a very low person that trolls. Trolls are these ugly little monsters that no one likes and reminds me of that mucus commercial.

Then there are the armchair quarterbacks who try to offer up good advice but don't know the situation. Then there are the judgmental ones and I dislike them even more than the trolls. They are the ones that tell me I need God because I'm living in my vehicle. They're the ones who tell me I'm a miserable failure that messed my life up and that's the reason I'm where I'm at. Or they're just judgmental people that think all homeless people are drunks like my aunt thinks and she is a preacher's wife. And of course some people offer some good advice even if it isn't the right advice for me.

Unfortunately, I've heard other YouTubers say people come on their channel and say mean things and it's not just vanlifers that get all the flack, it's anyone a troll wants to troll for no good reason. I've heard people tell vanlifers that CHOSE this life they're losers. Some people are just extremely messed up.

It's gotten to a point that I don't think there are that many sane people. Another thing, these trolls would probably never say this stuff to someone's face. If they weren't behind the computer screen where no one can see them they wouldn't say this stuff and this makes them cowards of the worst kind.

It's a very small person that won't say disparaging things to someone's face.

I'm still not feeling well and it was a rough two days holed up in a rest area with stomach flu. This is the first time I've ever tackled it while on the road. In fact, I woke my partner up and said I might need to go to the emergency room or a motel but she said to try and relax and see if I got any better in a bit and since I needed to use the restroom again and wanted to see if I could wait since I'd already been in there 9 or 10 times and didn't want to run again, I got back in my car and waited. I fell asleep thankfully and was much better yesterday although got sicker after eating. Just nauseous and weak but not many runs.

I didn't sleep last night and decided to do a video since I haven't uploaded one in a couple of months. I've been so busy I haven't had time. I got out today, made it to Fresh Market and got some salmon and going to eat what's leftover for dinner. And about to leave. I know I'll be under the weather for a few days but hope it doesn't effect me as badly as it did two years ago.

Here's the video: 


Until next time……..My story-page……..UPDATE: I'm moving to a marina on Lake Keowee in Sunset SC (soon, I hope), only in a smaller boat, a 1981 Yukon Delta 28 that needs a ton of work................I’m Rachel Holbert Jones (XieQi LLC, RavenBlackHeart LLC & RavenBlackbeard LLC), also work for Rizzo REI Partners and this is my story/page: living in Iva, South Carolina (Anderson County), part time in Hartwell, Georgia on a friend's boat, a 1986 Chris-Craft Catalina 381. I was at the Hartwell Marina which doesn’t allow liveaboards. He purchased a 1996 Holiday Mansion 39 Barracuda, 1977 CHB Trawler 34 (I’m remodeling), 1986 Marine Trader 54 Sunliner that I’m updating, 2018 Sunseeker Manhattan 52, 2001 Nordic Tug 37 and a 1983 Fishcraft 28 (similar to the AdventureCraft 28 I lived on and still call home). I’m also camping at various places, mostly lake campgrounds.****************I still care for my aunt in West Virginia sometimes and hoping not to have to return to Memphis, Tennessee. We are scheduled to move my aunt to Dead Women Crossing, Oklahoma but first it’s to Georgia for the winter & Michigan in the summer (still up in the air). I’m still traveling for work (some, not as much) and have been to my Uncle’s ranch in Alpine, Texas to oversee it and the cattle he re-titled in both of our names, Texas Longhorns, Scottish Highlands, Brangus and show horses (which I can't sell without his signature). He’s also added Bison and Beefalo to his ranch. **************************** For my work travels my uncle purchased a 1995 Ford E-150 Econoline GT Starquest Campervan. I wasn’t sure about an older van like this but the man that owned it had completely converted it with solar power and electrical, it was a good deal. It only has 112k miles. It only has a sealed portable toilet but it is okay because I prefer a public toilet and only use a camper toilet if I’m dispersed camping, at a Walmart or Cracker Barrel. I prefer rest areas and truck stops. For short trips, I drive a car or SUV. *************************** I have an avid love for photography and capturing the essence of old, abandoned houses, allegedly haunted places, classic, antique vehicles, lakes, rivers, nature, museums, art galleries, antique shops, car shows and historical places. I’m not a ghosthunter or paranormal investigator although I’ve had people request me to lead their groups, I’m a legend hunter. I love scary podcasts and spend more time on YouTube or Audible than Peacock or Tubi. I used to watch TV or movies when I stopped for the night but now I usually go right to sleep when I stop and prefer the podcasts of Darkness Prevails, What Lurks Beneath, Swamp Dweller, Let's Read or Red Owl. I like to listen to scary trucker stories too, occasionally grizzly/polar bear attacks, audiobooks & Dateline Podcasts. I like google scholar, casetext, medium, wordpress, livejournal, blogger, unsplash, pexels, pixabay, pinterest, instagram, facebook, X, tumblr, amazon, eBay, shadowlands (for places that are haunted), reading, greek mythology, animal shows, National Geographic, the metaphysical, food, camping, fitness, weightlifting, nutrition, health, gua sha, face rollers, beauty, fashion, tai chi, yoga, YouTube (listening to vanlifers and people living in their vehicles), road tripping, computers, internet and creating videos. I also like long drives & deserted back roads. Work consists of scouting for investment properties and rehabbing/remodeling those properties for my employer. We also remodel old boats and restore classic cars. ******Visit my blogs at https://rachelholbertjonespage.com (Diverse & Wickedly Crazed Diary) that I'm changing to revolve around mostly haunted, abandoned places and occasionally focus on personal posts having to do with my homeless situationhttps://xie-qi.blogspot.com (Rachel X's Secret Diary) focused on my homeless situation; https://sassygrrl32x.blogspot.com is social media type posts in a blog format; https://medium.com/@sassygrrl32a is mostly reviews; https://sassygrrl32.livejournal.com is a social media type blog; https://rachelholbertjones10.blogspot.com has some links to YT videos and personal posts; https://rachelholbertjones.wordpress.com is my business blog, https://rachelholbertjones.weebly.com is my crazy and contentious blog and https://youtube.com/sassygrrl32. My social media links are Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sassygrrl32; Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/sassygrrl32; Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sassygrrl32/; Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sassygrrl32/; Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-holbert-jones-1b595b2a5/; TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@sassygrrl32……….By Rachel Holbert Jones (Xie Qi LLC & RavenBlackHeart LLC) AKA sassygrrl32 & Haunted Legendhunter & Bourbon Street Blogger **********************************************Alot of people have asked me the story of my homeless situation and I’ve removed it for now and will discuss it in my blog posts. ***********************************#rachelxieqiholbertjonespage #sassygrrl32 #sunset #Iva #Keowee #SouthCarolina #Hartwell #Georgia #andersoncounty #Michigan #livinginacar #vanlife #nomadlifestyle #carcamping #roadtripping #boondocking #carlife #livingoffgrid #vandwelling #vanliving #legendhunter #haunted #abandoned #xieqi #sassyaftersixty #deadwomencrossing #oklahoma #westvirginia #memphis #tennessee #bourbonstreetblogger #bepositive #prayer #GodBless #rebranding #westernzhoudynasty #daxie #nanyang #mandarin #xiemei #lowbow #vitallifeforce #flowingvitalenergy #unseenenergy #taichi #davisislandersllc #rizzoreipartners #crazyandcontentious #blackheart #raven #ravenblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesblackheartpage #rachelxieqiholbertjonespageblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesblackheart #rachelxieqiholbertjonesravenblackheart #oconeecounty #pickens #pickenscounty #lakehartwell #lakekeowee #lakejocassee #photography #nature #wordpress #blogger #medium #livejournal #weebly #facebook #instagram #pinterest #rachelxsecretdiary #diverseandwickedlycrazeddiary #wickedlycrazed #homelessness #homeless #houseless #unhoused #ivakeowee #ravenblackheartllc #ravenblackbeardllc #xieqillc #ravnbhllc *******UPDATE: I work for Xie Qi LLC, RavenBlackHeart LLC, RavenBlackbeard LLC & Rizzo REI Partners, @RavenBlackheart1 & @RavenBlackbeard on outlook.....a mixture of my great grandmother's maiden name and Malachi's name, which makes for an interesting username, was initially incorporated as part of my name but is really the LLC's I work for. On one account it is shortened to Ravnbhllc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Steering Assist Fault Part 2~R. Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC

Back on the Road & Living in My Car~Rachel Holbert Jones, Sunset SC #ravenblackheartllc

Sitting In Dealership~Rachel Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC