Moving To Lake Keowee On A Rundown Boat To Avoid Sleeping In My Car~Rachel Holbert-Jones Page #Ravenblackheartllc





I shared in the last post about moving to Lake Keowee, which won't be for a few months. The marina doesn't turn on the water until April and first I have to clean the boat and do some work to it before I can live on it and I may decide that I don't want to do this work during the summer when it's hot and humid. I may decide I'd rather work on it when it gets cooler. Either way, it needs a lot of work and I'm basically doing this work for free and not paying rent so I have a place to live rather than living in my car. I'm not sure exactly how much work this boat will need before I can move on to it. Malachi said I can probably move on it as it sits right now, after I clean it but I'd rather see what it needs before jumping head first. I don't want to realize I can't live on it until after a bunch of work is done and end up back in my car so I'm going to take it slow, figure out what needs to be done and take it from there.

I'm not looking forward to the heat.

I just wanted to write a short post and share what's going on. I just found out about the boat and Lake Keowee. I had to leave Lake Hartwell a few weeks ago because they don't allow liveaboards and someone wrote me on one of my blogs and told me not to be talking about it because they could force Malachi to move his boat to another a marina but I was already getting ready to leave when I wrote about it and if someone reports what I've written now, well I'm gone from the Lake Hartwell Marina and have been for a few weeks so they're not going to find me or anyone else living on Malachi's boat. Not at the Hartwell Marina, that is.

I can't start working on the boat until I'm done with the litigation (at least partially done), I also have work and may have to work around moving my aunt to Oklahoma and going to Texas to oversee my Uncle's ranch. I have a lot on my plate right now and I'm also managing three blogs, my YouTube channel, my affiliate programs and mystery shopping jobs which are in addition to my regular work.

I've included some pictures of the boat in this post. I only included the exterior pictures. Maybe later I'll share the interior pictures but would rather share the interior photos after it has been renovated, fixed and repaired.

I've also updated my signature to share this new information.

Until next time……..My story……..UPDATE: I'm moving to a marina on Lake Keowee, only in a smaller boat, a 1981 Yukon Delta 28 that needs a ton of work................I’m Rachel Xie Qi Holbert-Jones Page and this is my story: living in Iva, South Carolina (Anderson County), part time in Hartwell, Georgia on my boyfriend's boat, a 1986 Chris-Craft Catalina 381. I was at the Hartwell Marina which doesn’t allow liveaboards so I left. He purchased a 1996 Holiday Mansion 39 Barracuda, 1977 CHB Trawler 34 (I’m remodeling), 1986 Marine Trader 54 Sunliner that I’m updating, 2018 Sunseeker Manhattan 52, 2001 Nordic Tug 37 and a 1983 Fishcraft 28 (similar to the AdventureCraft 28 I lived on and still call home). I’m also camping at various places, mostly lake campgrounds. ****************I still care for my aunt in West Virginia sometimes and hoping not to have to return to Memphis, Tennessee. We are scheduled to move my aunt to Dead Women Crossing, Oklahoma but first it’s to Georgia for the winter & Michigan in the summer. I’m still traveling for work and have been to my Uncle’s ranch in Alpine, Texas to oversee it and the cattle he retitled in both of our names, Texas Longhorns, Scottish Highlands, Brangus and show horses. He’s also added Bison and Beefalo to his ranch. **************************************************************** For my work travels my uncle purchased a 1995 Ford E-150 Econoline GT Starquest Campervan. I wasn’t sure about an older van like this but the man that owned it had completely converted it with solar power and electrical, it was a good deal. It only has 112k miles. It only has a sealed portable toilet but it is okay because I prefer a public toilet and only use a camper toilet if I’m dispersed camping, at a Walmart or Cracker Barrel. I prefer rest areas and truck stops. For short trips, I drive a car or SUV. ***************************************************************** I have an avid love for photography and capturing the essence of old, abandoned houses, allegedly haunted places, classic, antique vehicles, lakes, rivers, nature, museums, art galleries, antique shops, car shows and historical places. I’m not a ghosthunter or paranormal investigator although I’ve had people request me to lead their groups, I’m a legend hunter. I love scary podcasts and spend more time on YouTube or Audible than Peacock or Tubi. I used to watch TV or movies when I stopped for the night but now I usually go right to sleep when I stop and prefer the podcasts of Darkness Prevails, What Lurks Beneath, Swamp Dweller or Red Owl. I like to listen to scary trucker stories too, occasionally grizzly/polar bear attacks, audiobooks & Dateline Podcasts. I like google scholar, casetext, medium, wordpress, livejournal, blogger, unsplash, pexels, pixabay, pinterest, instagram, facebook, X, tumblr, amazon, eBay, shadowlands (for places that are haunted), reading, greek mythology, animal shows, National Geographic, the metaphysical, food, camping, fitness, weightlifting, nutrition, health, gua sha, face rollers, beauty, fashion, tai chi, yoga, YouTube (listening to van lifers and people living in their vehicles), road tripping, computers, internet and creating videos. I also like long drives & deserted back roads. Work consists of scouting for investment properties and rehabbing/remodeling those properties for my employer. We also remodel old boats and restore classic cars. *****************************************************************Visit my blogs at https://rachelholbertjonespage.comhttps://sassygrrl32x.blogspot.com and https://youtube.com/sassygrrl32 ……………………..By Rachel Xie Qi Holbert-Jones Page AKA sassygrrl32 & Haunted Legendhunter & Bourbon Street Blogger **********************************************************Alot of people have asked me the story of my homeless situation and I’ve removed it for now and will discuss it in my blog posts. *****************************************************************#rachelxieqiholbertjonespage #sassygrrl32 #Iva #Keowee #SouthCarolina #Hartwell #Georgia #andersoncounty #Michigan #livinginacar #vanlife #nomadlifestyle #carcamping #roadtripping #boondocking #carlife #livingoffgrid #vandwelling #vanliving #legendhunter #haunted #abandoned #xieqi #sassyaftersixty #deadwomencrossing #oklahoma #westvirginia #memphis #tennessee #bourbonstreetblogger #bepositive #prayer #GodBless #rebranding #westernzhoudynasty #daxie #nanyang #mandarin #xiemei #lowbow #vitallifeforce #flowingvitalenergy #unseenenergy #taichi #davisislandersllc #rizzoreipartners 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Steering Assist Fault Part 2~R. Holbert-Jones Blackheart (RavenBlackHeartLLC), Sunset SC

Update on Power Steering Assist Fault~Rachel Holbert-Jones Blackheart, Sunset SC (RavenBlackHeartLLC)

Back on the Road & Living in My Car~Rachel Holbert Jones, Sunset SC #ravenblackheartllc